Friday 21 February 2014

4. Honey I'm home...

Funny how things so rapidly change..

One day you're in love, and the next your alone. One day you're working for the biggest international airline, and the next, you're living in your mom's spare bedroom. Suddenly, your heart is drowned again, only this time stronger, and with the feeling of love, though felt not in just your heart, but in your soul as well. Life is, most definitely, unexpected. The bumps you experience, like the road you drive, changes. A road requires constant maintenance, so does your mind and soul. 

Remember in my first post, I told you about my layover in Singapore? Are you able to recall what that monk told me? Look where I am now, a little over a year and I am back to this blog. Why? Look back at what that monk had told me.. then you will understand how I got to being here again.  I am back, and to my faithful followers, I think it's time to resume our journey... thought it never truly stopped... did it?

What did you do today for yourself? Did you have one moment to share with your heart? When is the last time you listened to the birds, or looked at the stars? It is important to do simple things such as watching the night sky, or listening to the songs of the birds. By doing things like this, it reminds us that the universe, and everything around us is so much bigger than we are. It is a reminder that we are all so small in the majestic song of life. With, or without you, the stars will come out every night, and the moon will still have a face, and the birds will still fly and sing.

Take a moment, and watch the world as is moves and remember that each and every person has a story, a never ending influence on the world, a purpose and a destiny that they are called on to accomplish. They may not know it, maybe they never will truly realize their purpose, but you can hear the call and all you need to do is listen. I listen to my soul, have you ever heard yours? Let me help you, I'll show you how on my next post.

Remember that there is only, and ever will be one certainty in your life; death. Everything else leading to that point is the journey. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment